January 10, 2011

ramblings

A few random thoughts today....

:: last week the whole family experienced some level of the first cold/flu of the season.  We were to start back to school, but days filled with fevers simply led us to take all things slowly--back on track this week!

:: my January goals are also dragging though I've gathered up items to list for sale.  

:: the blog is undergoing some changes this week, so if I'm not around much, no worries!  If all goes well, the design and content will be tweaked a little--exciting!



:: a few tea party napkins started last summer in need of finishing (a certain little girl would be most happy).  They've found their way into my 'to create' pile.

Whatever the week has brought you so far, I hope it's been good!

   
   



Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...